Things you need to make money blogging
- A blog. Clearly. Here’s how to start a blog if you don’t already have one. It’s the easy part.
- Valuable content. Once you have a blog, write. Draw from your expertise & experience and write informative posts and articles about your chosen topic. Make your content excellent. In order to make money, you must have visitors, but in order to have visitors, you must have content worthwhile to visit.
- Relationships. As you create valuable content, start building genuine and sincere relationships via social media, forums & groups, commenting on other blogs and the like. Consider starting a mastermind group. Reach out to people in your niche. Find people who could use the information you provide. Get to know them, interact, be friendly and helpful by offering no-strings-attached tidbits of your expertise. Word about you spreads best via people who know, like & trust you.
- A strong platform. Keep growing in the knowledge of your craft so the content you produce gets increasingly great. Use your blog to get exposure, build authority, gain trust and be helpful.
- Streams of income. These are the different ways you can make income as a blogger. I’ll give you an overview of different income streams below.